If you’re looking for a dentist near Stanmore, then you’re in the right place.
We’re a small local family run dental practice that has been in existence for over 50 years.
Why choose us?
- You’ll have a completely personalised service with dentists involved in every stage of treatment.
- You’ll see a dentist at your new patient appointment, not another team member.
- Our examinations are extensive and we always offer a second consultation if required, to confirm all options.
- The dentist will discuss the treatment plan with you and present your options and even offer you a third consultation to fine tune things before going ahead with treatment.
- You’ll see our fees are competitive and extremely good value for money.
- Our team has extensive postgraduate training, including to dentists undertaking Masters degrees.
- All about dentists are Invisalign trained.
- We are virtually impression free ( that nasty horrible impression goo!) and use of digital 3-D camera instead.
- To make things convenient for you we’re open late evenings and weekends and also offer 0% finance.
How we can help
We are not here to sell dental treatments, we are here to help you solve your dental problems, here’s how we can do that:
Helping you stay dentally fit and healthy
This is primarily achieved by offering regular dental health check appointments, coupled with hygienist visits. This helps you to keep your teeth clean and healthy and will point out any changes you could make to your regular dental health care routine. If you find you have routine dental problems such as cavities or gum disease then we’re here to help with treatment and advice.
Helping you straighten crooked teeth
Straighter teeth can be healthier teeth as it’s easier to clean in between straight teeth than is crooked teeth. One of the best ways to straighten crooked teeth is orthodontics is this maintains all of your natural and healthy tooth structure. However you may wish to straighten teeth more rapidly and also change the shape and/or colour, if this is the case then dental bonding or veneers maybe the best way to straighten crooked teeth.
Helping you brighten in your smile
There are many ways to have a bright smile, teeth whitening can whiten teeth but if you need to change the shape of your teeth, or perhaps restore broken down edges then dental veneers of bonding maybe an option. You may even like a full smile makeover which includes a range of cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Replacing missing teeth
Having missing teeth can look unsightly and also mean it’s more difficult to finish meals and eat what you want. Dental bridges can be a simple way to replace missing teeth although dental implants are often preferred as these can protect the underlying bone and also don’t require trimming down of adjacent teeth, like dental bridges do. Dentures can also be used to replace missing teeth and often the lowest cost option
Travelling to us from Stanmore
We are proud to say that many patients travel from Stanmore to see us as their dentist, they simply love the way we treat them and look after them.
Travelling by car from Stanmore
- Travel time: 6 min
- Distance: 2 miles
From Stanmore, take the A4140, Stanmore Hill towards Bushey Heath. As you pass the Esso petrol station with the Tesco express on the left, we are about 200 m on the right-hand side. We only have one disabled space available but there is car parking available on the high road or in the car parks located on either end of the high road they are pay and display.
Travel by public transport from Stanmore
- Travel time: 10 min
Buses leave from Stanmore Underground station every 12 min. Take the 142 bus from the station, towards Bushey Heath. Get off the bus at the Windmill Lane bus stop, we are about 100 m down the high road on the right-hand side.