If an Elstree dentist is what you’re looking for, then look no further…
Our beautiful modern dental practice has been here for 50 years and were proud to offer NHS and private dentistry to the local people in Elstree.
Why visit us?
- NHS and private dentistry, offering the right service at the right time.
- Specialist dentists seeing patients in house, so there’s no need for you to travel great distances to see a periodontist, endodontist or oral surgeon – Everything in-house.
- We offer up to 3 consultations before going ahead with treatment as part of our standard diagnostic protocol, giving you plenty of time to understand exactly what’s going to happen and feel in control.
- You’ll find our fees are great value for money and certainly competitive locally.
- With all about dentists being Invisalign trained there is no need to see a different dentist for different treatment.
- We’re fully digital, including our state of the art 3-D scanners which we use in place of conventional impression goo.
- If you’re anxious or nervous of the dentist we can also offer sedation to help you relax.
- To fit in with your busy schedule, we are also open late evenings and weekends.
Here’s what’s on offer
Those dental practices talk about the treatments they offer, we don’t think that’s important, we think what’s important is to understand your dental problem and then provide as many options as possible. Always with you at the centre of any discussion.
Here are some classic dental problems people find we’re great at helping them with:
Staying dentally fit and well
Keeping gum disease under control, maintaining oral hygiene and treating any decay is paramount in staying dentally fit, well and healthy. We’re here to help you do exactly that with our routine dental health checks and hygiene appointments. We can advise on how you might want to change the oral healthcare routine & track how well you are doing.
Straightening crooked teeth
As well as the obvious cosmetic advantages of having straight teeth, there are also health advantages. Straighter teeth, on the whole are easier to clean which means the bacteria don’t build up quite so much leading to gum disease and decay. Straightening crooked teeth can be done with orthodontics, veneers and bonding… It just depends on the timeframe you want treatment in, what other dental problems you might have and the severity of your crooked teeth.
Brightening dark smile
Teeth whitening is one of the classic ways to brighten dark smile, however sometimes a smile makeover, which includes a range of cosmetic dentistry procedures, is the best option. All that’s required is to let us know what your concerns are, we can then advise on the best way to resolve that problem and also make additional suggestions as to what could look good.
Replacing missing teeth
Dental implants are often considered one of the best options to replace missing teeth. This is because they maintain the maximum amount of natural tooth structure (unlike dental bridges).
How to find us from Elstree
Many of our patients travel from the Elstree area to visit our practice is is not that far… Here are travel details.
Travelling by car from Elstree
- Travel time: 9 min
- Distance: 2.5 miles
From the centre of Elstree, take Watford Road towards the waterfront. Continue down Elstree Road until you reach the T Junction with the three crowns opposite. Turn left, we are about 200 m down on the left-hand side.
Travelling from Elstree on public transport
- Travel time: 18 min
Take the 306 bus from Elstree towards Bushey Heath. Get off of the bus just after it turns right into little Bushey Lane, this is the Holly Grove bus stop. Walk back down little Bushey Lane, cross over Elstree Road and onto The Rutts. When you hit the high road, turn right and we are about 50 m on the right-hand side. It should take you no longer than 10 min to walk from the bus stop.