This tooth straightening treatment uses a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisailgn is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as Invisalign.
Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
- Crowding – Teeth are too close together
- Spacing – Gaps between teeth
- Overbite – Teeth overlap too much vertically
- Overjet – Front teeth stick out
- Underbite – Lower teeth stick out/ lower jaw too big
- Crossbite – Upper and lower teeth bite on the wrong side of each other
- Openbite – Your teeth do not meet when you bite
- Misplaced midline – Centre lines of upper and lower teeth don’t align